- 3 cup full fat milk
- 1/4 cup sweet condensed milk
- 1 table spoon sugar
- 4-5 saffron strands
- 2 table spoon milk powder/ paneer (opetional)
- 1/4 tea spoon cardamon
- 4 bread slice
- 3-4 table spoon ghee for shallow frying
- dry fruits
- Mix milk, condensed milk,sugar and safron strands in a thick bottomed pan and bring it to boil on medium flame.
- When it starts to boil reduce flame to low until it turns thick and reduces to around one and half cup for around 10-15 minutes.
- Add grated Pneer/powdered milk and cardamon powder , mix well, let it cool on room temperature.
- Remove sides of bread and cut each slice into 4 triangles or 4 equal square.
- brush bread squares with ghee on both sides and shallow fry them until turn crispy and golden brown on low flame.
- Arrange crisp fried bread in layer on serving plate pour prepared rabdi over it garnish it with dry fruits.