- Pineapple fresh or canned 6 rings
- butter 100 grams
- Maida 200 grams
- Sugar for Carmalisation 5 table spoon
- Condensed milk 1 can
- Baking Powder 1 tea spoon
- Soda Bicarbonate 1 tea spoon
- Pineapple Assence half tea spoon
- Aerated Soda 125ml
- Grease a baking tin with butter and dust maida and prepare the cake tin. Pre-heat the oven at 180.
- Arrange the rings in good pattern.
- Add the sugar to a flat pan and allow it to caramelize.Do not stir just swirl the pan once it starts to caramelize, when it turns golden brown pour it over the pineapple.
- Melt the butter and allow to cool just bring it to the boiling point and switch off the flame and stir to melt.
- Sieve all the three dry ingredients.
- by now butter should be cooled down ,add condensed milk and stir well until well combined.
- to this wet ingredients add 1/3rd of the sieved dry ingredients and mix well.then add 1/3rd of soda and mix well. keep alternating until dry ingredients and soda is completely blended with the butter and condensed milk.
- Pour the butter on the rings bake in hot oven for 35-40 minutes or until its cooked.