Last pay certificate or last pay letter is compulsory document for a employee. Because its required when an employee transfer his services at new place or gets new post.
LPC proforma used to describe that employee draws his last salary and allowances from the previous post till mentioned date. It is issued by the reporting officer of the employee and counter signed by the account officer. All type of leaves avail by the employee mentioned on the last pay certificate form.
All type of allownces and deduction are mention in lpc. If any dicovery is due from employee side, then first employee clear his dues then he will award the lpc.
Last payment certificate is available into image format. Details of recovery proforma also included. For more detail about LPC view the punjab finance department rules Vol-1 https://finance.punjab.gov.pk/system/files/Punjab_Financial_Rules_Vol_I_0.pdf.
- Advance GP Fund Check List.
- Relieving Report For Non-Gazetted.
- Performance Evaluation Report PER / ACR.
- Acknowledgment Form For Account Office.
- Computer Information Sheet Performa Account Office.
- Change Form Performa Account Office.
- Degree Verification cover letter.
- Student Health Profile form SED Punjab PDF 2020.
- 9th Paper Scheme Gujranwala Board 2020.
- 9th Class Math Short Questions Past Papers.
- Teacher Health Profile Form Punjab.
- 9th Class Maths MCQs ask in Past Board Exams.